4 Nights & 5 Days
Day 1: Cochin - Munnar -135 km 4 Hrs
Arrival assistance & transfer from Cochin airport/railway station to Munnar . where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience.
On the way visiting.
vAdimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom).
vCheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls.
Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Munnar - 90 km sightseeing
After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar,covering
- Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam – Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.
- Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).
- Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
- Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam).
After lunch in Munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
- Tea Museum (A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
- Blossom Park.
- Pothenmedu View Point.
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in – Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady -110 Km 3 Hrs
Morning drive from Munnar to Thekkady On the way visit.
- Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
Optional activities in Thekkady.
- Elephant safari( 750/- percouple).
- Kalari Payattu (A traditional martial Art), 200/- per head.
- Kathakali Show (A traditional performance-Art), 350/-per couple.
- Jungle Jeep Safari and ( 1700 per person).
- Ayurveda Pokies Massages etc ( 600/- per person).
- Boating in Periyar (Rs 55.00 per person).
- Plantation visit ( 125 per person).
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay.
Day 4: Thekkady - Kumarakom/ Alleppey
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom/ Alleppey.On arrival at Kumarakom/ Alleppey, Check in to Resort.
Activities to do:-
- Canoeing in small boat in narrow canals(Optional)
- Fishing, Village walk
- Sightseeing covering Paddy fields, Famous resorts on the banks, Temples and churches, Snake boat, Birds sanctuary etc
Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 5: Kumarakom/ Alleppey - Cochin -75 Km 2 Hrs
After breakfast drive from Kumarakom/Alleppey to Cochin & sightseeing in Cochin.
Sightseeing in Cochin.
- Dutch Palace.
- Marine Drive.
- Jewish Synagogue.
- St. Francis church.
- Chinese fishing nets.
- Thripunithura Palace.
And transfer back to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Remember, Munnar is a busiest and most popular tourist place in India. If you have not yet booked your accommodation in advance, then you will face some difficulty in Munnar because In Most cases hotels and accommodation in Munnar gets full as there is huge demand for hotels, resorts and other accommodation. So book your Munnar tour packages now itself from below. Thank You